Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24, 2010

Well I got up got dressed, went to Fredericktown to meet with Bobby Evans from school. Met his wife  for the first time today and love her. She is so sweet. He took me around to see the rest of his brothers and sisters I haven't seen in yrs. I didnt get to see his mom or his sister Linda. He took me to see his father's grave site.... that was a sad time. I really liked his dad. I felt so sorry for him, I know he really misses his dad and it shows alot. I missed that whole family since they moved away in 1979. We looked at old photo albums and went back in memory lane and had some good laughs, etc. Then we just chatted and hung out. We fixed some sandwiches for something to eat, I got my camera out and took a few pics of us. Then it was time for me to go back to Potosi where I was staying. I really want to see them again before I leave to go back home to Phoenix, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment