Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

July 27, 2010

Went to Pacific, MO where I was raised up at. First we went to the Nike Base Elem School where I went to school. Boy has that place changed. Looks good though. Then we went on over to Catawissa, MO where I lived at all my life and seen the house I grew up in, all my neighbors and friends house. One of my friends, Bobby Evans, his old house was gone, went down to the Pitts where everyone use to go hang out. Then we went on into Pacific the back way thru the Big Bend bridge way. We stopped took a few photos along the way to each of these places. We went on into town to the Zitzman Elementary School where I attended, then to the Junior High (Middle School), then on over to the 5th & 6th Grade Center, took some pics of the Pacific Bluffs. Then we went on into downtown to take pics of some of the old buildings on the Main street in Pacific. Went on over to the High School took some more pics. Stopped by Mc Donald's to grab bite to eat. Went back the Big Bend way stopped took some pics of the old bridge, and old barn we found back there for some HDR shots, then found an old rusted truck in a field and took some more HDR shots. The day was pretty much gettin late at this point and was starting to rain a bit. So went drove on back to Potosi. Got to Richwoods and took some more pics of some old old cars there and then on into Potosi and we were done for the day. All that pretty much wore me out. I will post a few pics when I get to em. I have soooooo many pics I have to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment