Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30, 2010

Well we are goin to the St Louis Arch today. Paul has never been up in it or around it. So we are gonna see if can go up in it so can take some great shots from up there. Will post some pics soon. After there we have to meet everyone in Pacific for dinner at the El Gave mexican place. Alot of us that went to school together are meeting up there tonight to have dinner. Cannot wait to see them all. Will post later tonite to let you all know how everything went.


Everything went well. I had a blast at dinner with all my school friends that came (Chris Lopretta, Amy Cronin, Patty Kemp, Paula Bougeno, and Debbie Gegg) and all their other halves. We had a great time, great food, etc. Yummmmm it was sooooooo good now am glad I waited to do my journey after my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment