Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

P3 Coconut Cream Pudding


Coconut Cream Pudding..


Good for P3, its thicker like a custard, & it helps with a sweet craving.

1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
about 4 packets stevia
4 oz cream chz... See More
1 egg beaten
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp coconut exract

In med bowl mix 1/4 cup of cream with sweetener, extracts, & coconut. Heat in microwave for 1 mn, then let stand for 15 mns
In separate bowl beat the egg with 1/4 cup cream; set aside.
Take the remainder of the cream in a sauce pan. Add crm chz & cook on med til chz is melted stirring constantly.. Add coconut mixture from the microwave & heat through. Add beaten egg mixture & stir constantly til thickened. Pour in little dishes & chill.
( I revised this a teeny bit cuz I could not find any shredded coconut without sugar)
So I didnt put any coconut in it at all, & instead of the coconut extract I put about 3 droppers full of chocolate stevia. 
I could of maybe added coco powder? but it still tastes good. You could prob add whatever flavor you want to it. I multiplied the recipe by 4 when I mad mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment